Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Renault Kangoo Van 1.5DCI 2007 Reg

Selling my window clean van complete with system, reel and DI vessel. The reason for sake is I've upgraded to a larger van. The system was installed by Window Cleaning warehouse around 2 years ago. Its a 350l face-lift osmo compact with a DI vessel and a mounted reel. Its charged off the alternator and has a split relay for longer use time. Also selling the ladders and clamps. 

Mileage is 153527 and its no longer in use so wont go up. Full MOT until 9th January 2022.  It doesn't have the service book but I have all the receipts from the services and MOTs as well as any fixes that have been done to it.

Looking for £4000 for it as the system alone cost me 1500 but id accept offers (nothing below £3000 though).

Any more questions or if you want anymore pictures please give me a message.

Tyler - 07800760898

20200319_143044.jpg

20200319_143101.jpg

20210306_083927.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Renault Kangoo Van 1.5DCI 2007 Reg

Selling my window clean van complete with system, reel and DI vessel. The reason for sake is ive upgraded to a larger van. The system was installed by Window Cleaning warehouse around 2 years ago. Its a 350l face-lift osmo compact with a DI vessel and a mounted reel. Its charged off the alternator and has a split relay for longer use time. Also selling the ladders and clamps. Any questions feel free to ping me a message
Pics would help.

Back