Jump to content

Pensioners in lockdown 💕


Jonny 67

Recommended Posts

Any of you guys getting a little bit more attention from pensioners in lockdown. I don't know what they get up to at bingo, but they seem to be more than a little friendly of late. Hope all gets back to normal soon. Perhaps there's something in the vaccine.....

  • Haha 3
Link to post

All the time...not just pensioners.  Yummy mummies too.  Single girls, married ladies, even some men!

I hate this job 🤣

Link to post

We have found that since they have had the vaccine jabs they're more confident of going outside and talking to us.

Considering they've been locked up, terrified, for best part of a year it's not really surprising.

Link to post
43 minutes ago, Pjj said:

 Think  they are all lonely and just want someone to talk to  

I've always got time to lend an ear.

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, swc1 said:

I've always got time to lend an ear.

I'm the same I can happily stand and talk for as long as they do, my oldest customer is 93 and he has been down the past few months so I'll always make an effort to make him laugh and make sure he is alright. 

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

I'm the same I can happily stand and talk for as long as they do, my oldest customer is 93 and he has been down the past few months so I'll always make an effort to make him laugh and make sure he is alright. 

Just talking to them means more to some than we realize.

Link to post
43 minutes ago, spruce said:

Just talking to them means more to some than we realize.

I agree, most have been on my rounds over 10 years some more so it's very easy to chat away and ask about each other and our families as well as everything else. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
Link to post

I agree, and don't mind talking to them, but one of them is trying to seduce me in the downstairs bed room mirrors 👀. I don't know what to do..

Link to post

I always have time to chat to my older custy`s. Some of them might be missing a spouse who has passed. Or might hardly ever see their family so it makes me happy you guy`s also do the same. Its nice to run a tight efficent business but its also nice to care for our most vulnerable people to.

  • Agree 2
Link to post
scottish cleaning service
31 minutes ago, Jonny 67 said:

I agree, and don't mind talking to them, but one of them is trying to seduce me in the downstairs bed room mirrors 👀. I don't know what to do..

Walk by backwards and she will see the back of you in the mirror. 😆

  • Haha 3
Link to post

Walk by backwards? That's a good idea! I'm there on Monday, I'll try that.... the worrying thing was, I saw her watching GMB fully dressed, and by the time I'd gone round the back she was ready for showering. It's only a small ground floor flat.... I think I may be too friendly for my own good sometimes. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Jonny 67 said:

I agree, and don't mind talking to them, but one of them is trying to seduce me in the downstairs bed room mirrors 👀. I don't know what to do..

There are instruction books for every subject. The book of love was a good one years ago. That would give you some ideas if you can still get a copy. Other than that you could ask your mates. If all else fails come back on the forum and we'll be able to advise you further. 😎

Edited by Davy G
Link to post
20 minutes ago, Jonny 67 said:

Walk by backwards? That's a good idea! I'm there on Monday, I'll try that.... the worrying thing was, I saw her watching GMB fully dressed, and by the time I'd gone round the back she was ready for showering. It's only a small ground floor flat.... I think I may be too friendly for my own good sometimes. 

How old is she? 

Link to post
steve garwood
20 minutes ago, Markyboy 50 said:

How old is she? 

Lol, read my mind. Reckon he’s thinking about slipping her a length 🤔

  • Agree 1
Link to post

I'll talk to the old dears for 5 mins but that's it...same with all my customers whatever their age...I want to get my work cleaned and get home!😄👍....

 

I know a guy who does allsorts(hard landscaping and oddjobs)and he ll talk for hours to his customers!...not me I cant be arsed!😄

Link to post
10 hours ago, Jonny 67 said:

I agree, and don't mind talking to them, but one of them is trying to seduce me in the downstairs bed room mirrors 👀. I don't know what to do..

I'd start acting a bit camp and talking about a boyfriend she might have second thoughts then or try twice as hard 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
1 minute ago, Iron Giant said:

I'd start acting a bit camp and talking about a boyfriend she might have second thoughts then or try twice as hard 😂

Err no 😱

Link to post

Don't come near me. I've got a temperature 🤒is the plan. At the moment that should work.... I was hoping you guys would have had similar experiences, maybe I'm just getting older and am now on their radar ♿

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.