Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pensioners in lockdown ?

All the time...not just pensioners.  Yummy mummies too.  Single girls, married ladies, even some men!

I hate this job ?

We have found that since they have had the vaccine jabs they're more confident of going outside and talking to us.

Considering they've been locked up, terrified, for best part of a year it's not really surprising.

I always have time to chat to my older custy`s. Some of them might be missing a spouse who has passed. Or might hardly ever see their family so it makes me happy you guy`s also do the same. Its nice to run a tight efficent business but its also nice to care for our most vulnerable people to.

Walk by backwards? That's a good idea! I'm there on Monday, I'll try that.... the worrying thing was, I saw her watching GMB fully dressed, and by the time I'd gone round the back she was ready for showering. It's only a small ground floor flat.... I think I may be too friendly for my own good sometimes. 

I agree, and don't mind talking to them, but one of them is trying to seduce me in the downstairs bed room mirrors ?. I don't know what to do..
There are instruction books for every subject. The book of love was a good one years ago. That would give you some ideas if you can still get a copy. Other than that you could ask your mates. If all else fails come back on the forum and we'll be able to advise you further. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Walk by backwards? That's a good idea! I'm there on Monday, I'll try that.... the worrying thing was, I saw her watching GMB fully dressed, and by the time I'd gone round the back she was ready for showering. It's only a small ground floor flat.... I think I may be too friendly for my own good sometimes. 
How old is she? 

I'll talk to the old dears for 5 mins but that's it...same with all my customers whatever their age...I want to get my work cleaned and get home!??....

I know a guy who does allsorts(hard landscaping and oddjobs)and he ll talk for hours to his customers!...not me I cant be arsed!?

Don't come near me. I've got a temperature ?is the plan. At the moment that should work.... I was hoping you guys would have had similar experiences, maybe I'm just getting older and am now on their radar ♿

Back