Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reach and wash hose reel connectors

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Djspoony84

Hi am having trouble with my reel in connectors leaking all the time can anyone recommend best connectors to use currents using brass connectors. Have seen these  on another van any good.

E0FE2978-BE9C-4F62-B4C1-F01763302460.jpeg

C9018D07-877A-42F1-8BED-6A3D28CFA68E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
get some brass hoze lock  fittings from tool station.     cheap,   fixed my drips.    brass swivel  elbow joint on reel  £10   ebay .or  wintecs etc  with brass hosepipe connector

Hi am having trouble with my reel in connectors leaking all the time can anyone recommend best connectors to use currents using brass connectors. Have seen these  on another van any good.

View attachment 23752

View attachment 23753
Mate , brass connections are the worst, they always leak and are expensive.

Go to b and q and buy them - u get a blue male connectoir and a green female connector they are only about £1.00 and they will last u a good few months ?  I use them for all my vans, does a top job as good as hozelock. Always make sure u carry a spare in your van.

That orange hose fitting u got is a lot waeker then the ones u get from b and q... honestly.. i know my conectors, lol get to be and q now ?

Mate , brass connections are the worst, they always leak and are expensive.

Go to b and q and buy them - u get a blue male connectoir and a green female connector they are only about £1.00 and they will last u a good few months ?  I use them for all my vans, does a top job as good as hozelock. Always make sure u carry a spare in your van.

That orange hose fitting u got is a lot waeker then the ones u get from b and q... honestly.. i know my conectors, lol get to be and q now ?
Thanks will buy from b an W now. U got pics of the ones u suggested pls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back