Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

What do you think about canvassing

Hi as I need more customers and would like to speed up things. Should I invest in a canvassing company to get the work? But I am in 2 minds. As they can get the customers to sign for one clean and cancel after that. What are your experiences with canvassing company have they worked for you?

4 hours ago, Fahad said:

Hi as I need more customers and would like to speed up things. Should I invest in a canvassing company to get the work? But I am in 2 minds. As they can get the customers to sign for one clean and cancel after that. What are your experiences with canvassing company have they worked for you?

How about saving the cash and have a go doing it yourself? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Fahad said:

Do it yourself until your to busy to do it yourself.

Then when your that busy then you never will have to worry about having leads coming in. Because referrals will be rolling in if your constant and a decent cleaner.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Personally, I would be doing the canvassing myself, as said above.

Do the leg work yourself, and use the cash you will save for branding to support your marketing. Logo'd uniforms, flyers, website, van signage etc. Not things I would be bothering with if I was tight on cash starting out, but will help if you do have the funds.

For me the biggest reason to do it alone, is you can assess the job, and price it accordingly, rather than the fixed prices canvassers tend to use.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.