Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pure freedom system

simon smith

got a purefreedom system ,when filling tank have to press the 2 buttons on the control panel to fill, cant work out why?, why wont it just fill when i turn the tap on, might be a stupid question but its been bugging me thanks

@Part Timer has a pure freedom system so he should know 
Not a clue as all I do is change filters and resin. If things don't work I pay someone else to fix them. All  I do know is when you do press them it does what it supposed to so why question it? I don't need to know why, all I need to know is it does.

I assume it's a mechanical lever / solenoid that needs to be open to fill and close to prevent all the water running out of the R/O when water turned off.

It sounds like it's got an electronic shut off valve, I have a controller that gives that option. Its connected to a float valve so it can automatically stop after a certain level, that would be my opinion. If it doesn't have a float valve then the electronic shut off was just added to make the system seem fancier ?

I was told pressing the two buttons activates /opens the solenoid valve and this is what allows the water to then enter the system. Going back a few years now but I believe that's what the Pure Freedom guy told me when I had my system fitted.

See mate all these hours on here is paying off for ya ?
Usually if the topic mentions anything more technical then changing a plug I skip it as I know fine well it will all be gobbidlygook and go straight over my head.

I'm good, or I think I am, on the financial side of business and bloody hopeless on the technical.

Usually if the topic mentions anything more technical then changing a plug I skip it as I know fine well it will all be gobbidlygook and go straight over my head.

I'm good, or I think I am, on the financial side of business and bloody hopeless on the technical.
Lol Ime totally the opposite very practical and hopeless with the paperwork ????

Latest Posts

Back