Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

best pouches on the market

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use this https://windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/collections/tool-belts-and-pouches/products/moerman-side-kit-pouch although I ain't trad I am wfp they aren't the biggest the Unger ones were a bigger but the Moreman are well made the belt holster parts I keep on my trouser belt permanently and and can just unclip the pouch when back at my van. 
I would say this is the worst pouch on the market.

The only reason I bought this as unger stopped doing the single pouches. I had 1 for dry and 1 for wet.

the first week I had mine it basically fell apart , although I’m still using it after a couple of years, it just seems cheaply made.

You deffinetly couldn’t go wrong with the old unger ones for material and price 

The only reason I bought this as unger stopped doing the single pouches. I had 1 for dry and 1 for wet.

the first week I had mine it basically fell apart , although I’m still using it after a couple of years, it just seems cheaply made.

Also it’s awkward as hell on the side instead of being at the back of you , especially being right handed with having your boab on your right side and having to reach across your body to pull the cloth out. Also awkward getting the cloths into the right compartment!

Also it’s awkward as hell on the side instead of being at the back of you , especially being right handed with having your boab on your right side and having to reach across your body to pull the cloth out. Also awkward getting the cloths into the right compartment!
Not had the issues you describe, also I'm 100% wfp I continued to wear a pouch after the switch from trad in the early days for wiping sills but nowadays and for some years just to carry a cloth to wipe pole hose in between houses, carry a spray bottle for spraying gate latches and greasy fingerprints on patio doors etc, 

When I was trad with a boab I used both my hands as I have two arms and hands ?

Whats in yours? 

i got a tissue in mine alongsude a pack of chewing gum and my van keys
I have no issues with banter (that's actually funny) at all but someone's asking a genuine question and you come up with this sh*te. Why like? Stuff like this just scares new people away and lurkers from actually interacting with the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not had the issues you describe, also I'm 100% wfp I continued to wear a pouch after the switch from trad in the early days for wiping sills but nowadays and for some years just to carry a cloth to wipe pole hose in between houses, carry a spray bottle for spraying gate latches and greasy fingerprints on patio doors etc, 

When I was trad with a boab I used both my hands as I have two arms and hands ?
I’m mostly wfp myself now , I use both hands aswell but just my 2ps worth on them ?

which are the best pouches people have found, not to thick and heavy but strong and waterproof thanks
You got many choices from most window cleaning suppliers,  pouchs are a individual preference item you need to find what works best for you.

Unger, Ettore and Moerman all have decent pouches.

I have used unger nylon pouches for years and years. But they have discontinued them, that is what I am currently using, you can still buy them with some suppliers. I can carry my scrapper and squeegee extension handle in the pockets, along with some slips, which is also why I really like them.

I hate bulky heavy pouches, and prefer something light.

I got along well with ettore pouches. I used them last year. They are a bit small for my liking, but very comfortable and robust.

Nothing wrong with the larger unger ergotec pouches, but they are designed for the bulkier padded belt which I don't like, and I am not keen on the velcro.

I did try the facelift nylons and they tore on my first job with them, it was the cheaper ones mind you, the other version maybe better.

Back