Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Busy time of year?

horatiocarter

I am sure this is common sense but I need to ask the questions to be sure!

When is a window cleaners busy time? When do you guys find you are clearing out gutters? When do you clean solar panels? I’m guessing there is a monthly time ish to be doing these different tasks? Or is it just nuts in the summer?

What do you do on the quite winter months?

thanks for your help! Sorry if it’s already been answer somewhere else on here!

We are  busy all year round but gutter vaccing is normally winter months , gfs cleans and solar are more spring summer time, and windows all year ,

It's a constant flow of work here year round. There is really no slow time for me, unless I chose otherwise.

Like said above, Fascia & soffit cleans are mostly March-August. Conservatory roofs same as well. Gutter clearances a lot between October-ish to February-ish but still do a few in the summer as well.

Roof cleaning/scraping I only do it when the clocks are forward now (end of March to end of October) 

So answer to your question is: March to October is more busy for me. Winter months mostly just Maintenance window cleans.

Back