Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brush for the tightest Juliette balconies

DeLaCruz

Looking for a brush that can be used for very tight Juliette balconies - I can clean from the balconies but most adapters just don’t fit in tight enough - anyone know of a brush that sits almost flush at right angles with the pole it’s attached to ? 

Looking for a brush that can be used for very tight Juliette balconies - I can clean from the balconies but most adapters just don’t fit in tight enough - anyone know of a brush that sits almost flush at right angles with the pole it’s attached to ? 
We get the Extreme Tapertec through them fairly easy, once we've removed the scraper. You can actually turn a Gardiner brush so it vertical to the pole

Extreme 26cm with the close couple connectors is what I use I don’t take the super scraper off I only do first floor though anything over that I personally don’t clean them. 

I’ve got a couple on my rounds, I can get my ultimate medium soft in, although sometimes getting it out it feels like it’s stuck ?? 

I’ve just bought the 12cm little flocked brush, gonna give that a go next time. 

I’ve got a couple on my rounds, I can get my ultimate medium soft in, although sometimes getting it out it feels like it’s stuck ?? 

Made my own a long while ago out an old brush.

I find the best thing is to have a swivel head on the brush, can tuck my extreme sill brush through most tight bars to still clean, whilst also being able to move horizontaly quite a lot with the swivel without being restricted by the poles.

Back