Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which fooball team do you support?

Omg yesss !!!

Remember ARsenal are the only team to win the Golden EPL (Unbeaten the whole season)

Bukayo Saka - the next big thing in English football, has potential to become one of the best players in the world, same with Emile Smith Rowe
Tierney, Partey, Gabriel. There’s the basis of a good team for the next few years there. I’ve said it all season, even when pundits were saying we’d go down and lots of arsenal fans were calling for Artetas’ head. We just need consistency. 

With that said, what he did at the weekend, bringing on elneny for laca when we had a man advantage, immense stupidity. 

Tierney, Partey, Gabriel. There’s the basis of a good team for the next few years there. I’ve said it all season, even when pundits were saying we’d go down and lots of arsenal fans were calling for Artetas’ head. We just need consistency. 

With that said, what he did at the weekend, bringing on elneny for laca when we had a man advantage, immense stupidity. 
To be honest i think Martinelli should be given more game time, but i  think Arteta wants to keep wrapped in cotton wool?  Hes our best players when fit..... hes capable of more than anyone in the squad.... Willian needs to get gone... we used to get rid of players yearsa go when they hit there 30s.... we sold Bergkamp and Henry at that age... so why did we sign Willian at 32 years of age ?  ?  ? So annoying... we signed a Chelsea veteran who is finished... Willian was a top player from 23-31 .... hes 32 now... he belongs in the MLS or China... not at Arsenal.

Balogun should be given a chance... hes going to leave us now and become one of the best players in the world.... just like Serge Gnabry did

What’s your definition of ‘support’?

If you mean actually support the team vocally and financially, ie, proper supporter, then I’m a Millwall supporter.

Anything else is ‘having a favourite team’ ??

AFCB!!? Great win tonight. We needed that SO SO Much ??. Hopefully beat the saints in the cup on Saturday as well.

My ‘big team’ is Man Utd. Try and go up once a year to see them. Ole doing a good job, but sadly may not win a league title with him.

To be honest i think Martinelli should be given more game time, but i  think Arteta wants to keep wrapped in cotton wool?  Hes our best players when fit..... hes capable of more than anyone in the squad.... Willian needs to get gone... we used to get rid of players yearsa go when they hit there 30s.... we sold Bergkamp and Henry at that age... so why did we sign Willian at 32 years of age ?  ?  ? So annoying... we signed a Chelsea veteran who is finished... Willian was a top player from 23-31 .... hes 32 now... he belongs in the MLS or China... not at Arsenal.

Balogun should be given a chance... hes going to leave us now and become one of the best players in the world.... just like Serge Gnabry did
He’s trying to prove a point with martinelli. What that point is I don’t know. He was the catalyst for things going write for Arteta yet didn’t make the bench Sunday. Like most arsenal fans, I really rate him. 

I was delighted with the Willian signing, thought it was a great bit of business to get a player who is regularly one of Chelseas players of the season but it hasn’t panned out. I don’t know why. On form, Martinelli should have been in ahead of him every game up until very recently. Yes, balogun should have been given a chance ahead of nketiah when it wasn’t working for him. I don’t think arsenal can do anything to keep him now. 

Bolton Wanderers & after a really tough few years we now have the longest unbeaten run in the top 4 leagues atm joint with Barnsley! I love football..

Other than a few teams in the premiership, I wouldn't watch modern day dross for nothing. It's not about football skill and talent anymore, it's about getting quick, strong and big athletes, who are actually not very good at football, but good at stopping other players from playing. I mean who would put themselves through watching a game like Burnley v WBA, and many other matches like it? Yawn, yawn, yawn. Apologies if the above are your team, but I could mention another 15 or 16 in top flight!!

He’s trying to prove a point with martinelli. What that point is I don’t know. He was the catalyst for things going write for Arteta yet didn’t make the bench Sunday. Like most arsenal fans, I really rate him. 

I was delighted with the Willian signing, thought it was a great bit of business to get a player who is regularly one of Chelseas players of the season but it hasn’t panned out. I don’t know why. On form, Martinelli should have been in ahead of him every game up until very recently. Yes, balogun should have been given a chance ahead of nketiah when it wasn’t working for him. I don’t think arsenal can do anything to keep him now. 
You rate Willian???

He’s the worse Brazilian since Stevie Wonder shaved his wife’s muff ?

Policing football hooligans is also eye watering. I remember a few years ago when Millwall fans had to be protected from West Ham fans, who were baying for blood, at a league cup tie. It cost an absolute fortune!

Latest Posts

Back