• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steve garwood

• Dave B

• swc1

• harunh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive always been a man city fan......watching most other football teams is just boring these days cos city are just that good at the moment!😄👍

Bolton Wanderers & after a really tough few years we now have the longest unbeaten run in the top 4 leagues atm joint with Barnsley! I love football..

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Dave B said:

I prefer rugby but yes it is a great game.

I still think your a decent guy, everyone has flaws! 🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Green Pro Clean Ltd
On 29/03/2021 at 01:35, steve garwood said:

Proper football, not rugby in tarts padding 😘

If you seen the 'tarts' in america they don't need padding - comes as a birth right along with their morbid obesity 

• Haha 2
scottish cleaning service
36 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

If you seen the 'tarts' in america they don't need padding - comes as a birth right along with their morbid obesity 

Still the same old Green Pro. 😅

10 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

I’m nearly 18 stone. When I was in Vegas a couple of years ago I felt like a walking skeleton 🤔👨🏼‍🦰

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
Just now, Apw1210 said:

Do you mean "men" losly with pony tails 

Cheating, faking injury, trying to get others sent off, getting carried off or needing treatment for minor bumps makes them anything but men.

I really struggle understanding why people want to spend £30, and a lot more, to watch these massively overpaid Prima Donna's.

The scary thing is is rugby players are starting to act in a similar manner.

• Agree 2
3 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Cheating, faking injury, trying to get others sent off, getting carried off or needing treatment for minor bumps makes them anything but men.

I really struggle understanding why people want to spend £30, and a lot more, to watch these massively overpaid Prima Donna's.

Well said. I second that 👍

Green Pro Clean Ltd
7 hours ago, Dave B said:

50% more than usual then.

which if we multiply by the amount of times you are right still comes out at just 50% 

Fattest nation on earth?  Official - American Samoa! 

Green Pro Clean Ltd

My daughter turned 26 this past Tuesday - She's a 6ft 8 st ish blonde - 

Way back when, when she was about 8 she decided she wanted to spend the summer holiday in Ireland (I was already part time time dad at this stage) So I flew back to UK and we went to Ireland for a few weeks - 

She saw a Guiness Rugby ball she wanted as a souvenir so I said 'Ok, are you still playing rugby after school?' (she was very sporty) 

She replied 'No, now they changed it to *Touch Rugby* it's kind of pointless!' 

That's my girl!    ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Part Timer said:

I also detest diving/cheating in football, makes them look pathetic.

One thing I will point out though, this is far more frequent in the premiership than the lower leagues.

I’ve mentioned this before on here, Millwall signed a winger (James Henry) a few years back, and indeed his first game he started diving about like a salmon. The reaction from the stand closest to him was ferocious, and the shock on his face seeing his own fans screaming at him in no uncertain terms to ‘get the f**k up’ still stays in my mind.

He didn’t do anymore, and apparently was told by our senior players to quit it.

I do watch premiership games on the telly and love the skills but absolutely detest the diving 🙂👨🏼‍🦰

7 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

I must be the only person who dislikes grown men running and kicking a bag of wind for 90 minutes 

I have zero interest in football and most other sports

• Agree 2

All of the above negatives have totally turned me off football. Apart from the latter stages of the European club competitions, it's just not worth watching. They call it a pressing game these days! It's absolute dross. Played by big strong quick boys, to get in the face and intimidate proper footballers! I mean Sam Allerdyce being named England manager. He has never managed a football team in his life. Systems ? Pressing game? Yawn, yawn , yawn.....I'm putting the alarm back on 😵