Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP CONVERSION KIT

AllGleam

Hi, Fellow professionals just a question 

I have a R/O 40/40 purification WFP system installed in my van I was wondering if I can use a conversion kit to clean roofs with pressure plate on the pole I have evo 8 I've attach the kit I'm looking at states compatible with most WFP systems want to get it right as have some interest from customers regards cleaning any help or guidance appreciated 

Cheers guys 

Screenshot_20210317-200654_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ime a bit confused by your post , but think you need a pressure washer not wfp for roof cleaning ?? You could use the pure water but it’s a waist and depending on tank size wouldn’t go far running a pressure washer 

Ime a bit confused by your post , but think you need a pressure washer not wfp for roof cleaning ?? You could use the pure water but it’s a waist and depending on tank size wouldn’t go far running a pressure washer 
Hi just to see if I could use the pole to attach the surface plate to I have a pressure washer as the WFP system I don't think would be enough pressure 

A temporary conversion clamps on to pole wondered if it would work on ova 8 35ft pole.

Screenshot_20210317-203105_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi just to see if I could use the pole to attach the surface plate to I have a pressure washer as the WFP system I don't think would be enough pressure 
Ah ok I see what you mean , I do recall years ago someone did attach a small fsc to a wfp to clean roofs but then used a pressure washer to power it . Try YouTube I seam to recall a video on there quite some time ago .

I think a cheaper alternative that might work well for this is a Harris pole that decorators use they are much cheaper and a bit of extra weight up on a roof wouldn’t be to bad if it gets scratched up on the roof it’s no big deal but you don’t want tk scrape up a decent wfp 

I think a cheaper alternative that might work well for this is a Harris pole that decorators use they are much cheaper and a bit of extra weight up on a roof wouldn’t be to bad if it gets scratched up on the roof it’s no big deal but you don’t want tk scrape up a decent wfp 
Thanks pjj I'll have a neb on YouTube and agree ruining a decent pole look at cheaper routes thanks for advice appreciate it 

Take care ?

Thanks pjj I'll have a neb on YouTube and agree ruining a decent pole look at cheaper routes thanks for advice appreciate it 

Take care ?
Have a look at this:

I think he is using a 21litre per min pressure washer turned down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back