Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pw best way to get work in

babs2020

hi guys got a good window cleaning  round  and i am getting set up for pw   as always done  a bit  for my customers but never pushed it not big on fb and all that side of thing what's my best to get pw work 

as any one got any good tips for get pw in out of van  very heavy  

Get a wheelchair ramp to help getting in and out.

When you give customer their invoice maybe add on there that you do pressure washing maybe even 10% off for existing window customers.

You have a good customer base that trusts you so make use of them first before using other advertising as they will be aware of your quality and reliability. 

I did two PW jobs today and they weren't planned. PW is in van now till October. It's always the same when the sun comes out, one was for a hot tub birthday present on the patio and the other was for the customer to seal an area. Meant my window cleaning has moved on till Saturday and Sunday. That's what happens in life, really good customers so you have got to accommodate them so their surprise party goes to plan. ?

thanks guys been telling all my customer having a good response got my self 4 jobs booked for April trying to get all my soffits done before April lol  so  i am ready  

hi guys got a good window cleaning  round  and i am getting set up for pw   as always done  a bit  for my customers but never pushed it not big on fb and all that side of thing what's my best to get pw work 

as any one got any good tips for get pw in out of van  very heavy  
Contact all the local schools, childcare nurseries, letting agents & nursing homes. It's always delivered a good supply of work for me 

Contact all the local schools, childcare nurseries, letting agents & nursing homes. It's always delivered a good supply of work for me 
Great advice! I have a school opposite me so will pop in to see them! Will also do letting agents and nursing homes, brilliant.

Back