Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Pressure washing rates

tench0771

Just wandering what kind of hour rate are you guys getting for pressure Washing i dont wana start a willy waving post or my washer bigger than your washer 🤣 just a gide .i no its what ever you want to do ect and areas differ ect honest answers 😀

Ill put my willy on the table first im doing jobs for £90 min charge and 1.5 hours seems average but done one £500 job in a day does this sound ok or under selling or over selling if there such thing 🙃

20 minutes ago, tench0771 said:

Ill put my willy on the table first im doing jobs for £90 min charge and 1.5 hours seems average but done one £500 job in a day does this sound ok or under selling or over selling if there such thing 🙃

We have a minimum charge for any pressure washing work of £150 this stops the I have a path 10 m x 1 m how much brigade that expect it to be £20-30 , £500-600 per day is good . 

13 hours ago, Pjj said:

We have a minimum charge for any pressure washing work of £150 this stops the I have a path 10 m x 1 m how much brigade that expect it to be £20-30 , £500-600 per day is good . 

I am pleased I am only been charged the cost of 7 bags of sand to have our blocked paved driveway, paths and patio pressure washed and re-sanded 

I have one to do for a grand but its massive and will take two of us a full day to clean it. Will take another day to sand it.🙄

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.