Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washing rates

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

Just wandering what kind of hour rate are you guys getting for pressure Washing i dont wana start a willy waving post or my washer bigger than your washer ? just a gide .i no its what ever you want to do ect and areas differ ect honest answers ?

Ill put my willy on the table first im doing jobs for £90 min charge and 1.5 hours seems average but done one £500 job in a day does this sound ok or under selling or over selling if there such thing ?

Ill put my willy on the table first im doing jobs for £90 min charge and 1.5 hours seems average but done one £500 job in a day does this sound ok or under selling or over selling if there such thing ?
We have a minimum charge for any pressure washing work of £150 this stops the I have a path 10 m x 1 m how much brigade that expect it to be £20-30 , £500-600 per day is good . 

We have a minimum charge for any pressure washing work of £150 this stops the I have a path 10 m x 1 m how much brigade that expect it to be £20-30 , £500-600 per day is good . 
I am pleased I am only been charged the cost of 7 bags of sand to have our blocked paved driveway, paths and patio pressure washed and re-sanded 

Back