Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory clean pricing

Paul Ford

Hi all 

I cover Kent window cleaning and been asked to Quote for a conservatory clean as well as windows on a house I’m fine with pricing windows but what would be an average quote for a conservatory normal run of the mill size so to speak and not in too dirty condition  on top of the house windows 

thanks 

Will it include the roof and phiniels ??? Is it a one off clean or do they want a regular one and what’s access like , is it glass or polycarbonate??? All theses things will affect the price . 

Hi all 

I cover Kent window cleaning and been asked to Quote for a conservatory clean as well as windows on a house I’m fine with pricing windows but what would be an average quote for a conservatory normal run of the mill size so to speak and not in too dirty condition  on top of the house windows 

thanks 
Depends if it's glass or perspex,  would think an hour max if not glass, fairly clean and good access. Allow twice as long if glass

Glass fairly clean and standard layout easy access possibly returning customer just don’t want to over price it etc thanks 

Glass fairly clean and standard layout easy access possibly returning customer just don’t want to over price it etc thanks 
Glass can be a nightmare, especially if trees and stuff nearby. If custy has outside tap give a couple of panels a real good soak with hose and then clean with pure. Bits just keep appearing so allow at least 2 hours.

If it's just the sides I view each panel as if it were a standard size ground floor window, so a pound a panel, the roof is a whole different ball game though. Internals are off the menu.

As @Part Timer said bits just keep appearing on these, some have moss growth or something under the seals and those tiny black specks keep on coming out, I'd want £10 a panel regardless of the size but would also include washing down the guttering and windows as they will get splashed and most likely the guttering is dirty anyway. 

As @Part Timer said bits just keep appearing on these, some have moss growth or something under the seals and those tiny black specks keep on coming out, I'd want £10 a panel regardless of the size but would also include washing down the guttering and windows as they will get splashed and most likely the guttering is dirty anyway. 
I take it you are referring to the roof at £10 per panel?

Its tricky really, with some customers who just balk at prices, but still want it done. And as they are regular customers i do it, but its not gonna be a perfect job im afraid. I know a lot of you wont agree with that, but if they only want to pay a certain amount, thats the way it is. Yes, many will pay the fair price, but some wont, so I'll do what i can for the price. Eg, Ive got one who only wanted to pay 40 max for the roof, and as they are nice customers, I do it, but they only get an hours work for that. And to be fair its not that bad a job done. Things maybe different if I was a bigger set up etc, but there you go.

Back