Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner back pack 22l wanted Help

Window master

Hello all, hope you are all well.  I am seeking a Gardiner back pack, I have two but both have packed up at once. I have tried to swap parts around and no luck. 

I can not seem to find any to buy anywhere and wondered does anyone know of any places that are selling them? Or anyone in Kent has one for sale? Got caught out and should have a working spare but the spare the pump seems to have gone and did not know, ended up braking it lol. The one I use just pumps out real slow and unsure what part is not working right, the switch is also working just one way, so confusing me. 

But in short trying to locate one new one to buy is impossible.  I Hope someone has info on a place where I can purchase one asap. 

Thank  you for reading take care

Hi don’t think you will get a brand new one gardiner have sold out for a few weeks (someone mentioned on Facebook) maybe ask groups in Facebook. I use a back pack but only have the one I also got a x line 45l trolley can wait to try it out. There are other back packs you can get the big boy back pack they are in stock not sure how good they are 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi don’t think you will get a brand new one gardiner have sold out for a few weeks (someone mentioned on Facebook) maybe ask groups in Facebook. I use a back pack but only have the one I also got a x line 45l trolley can wait to try it out. There are other back packs you can get the big boy back pack they are in stock not sure how good they are 
Hi, thank you mate. I no proper caught out where, its going to a problem soon for people as not in for a while.  

The big boy back pack does anyone no if you can put a rectus 21 on the hose and just snap on your pole hose? or is it a different outlet hose size coming out the big boy back pack? That is my only gripe, the fitting side as I use a rectus 21 to snap into, if anyone knows the fittings best used, that be great

Thank you Fahad for your reply. ? 

Hello all, hope you are all well.  I am seeking a Gardiner back pack, I have two but both have packed up at once. I have tried to swap parts around and no luck. 

I can not seem to find any to buy anywhere and wondered does anyone know of any places that are selling them? Or anyone in Kent has one for sale? Got caught out and should have a working spare but the spare the pump seems to have gone and did not know, ended up braking it lol. The one I use just pumps out real slow and unsure what part is not working right, the switch is also working just one way, so confusing me. 

But in short trying to locate one new one to buy is impossible.  I Hope someone has info on a place where I can purchase one asap. 

Thank  you for reading take care
Have you thought about emailing  Gardiners to see if you could easily fix one of yours. It might be something and nothing. They may then talk you through it. 

Back