Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac camera

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Johnboi

Hi what's the latest and best option for a gutter vac camera???? Using the Chinese copy of a GoPro at the moment and it's a bit hit and miss mainly with the connection between camera and phone.

Thanks 

I got an Akaso V50 pro on Amazon a few weeks ago which I've been using for inspections. Cost me about 110 quid, obviously it's not as good as Go Pro but so far it seems excellent. Can be spotty connecting to wifi sometimes but pic/video quality are excellent. I had to lower the frame rate down on the vids but that's not an issue. The accessories you get are fantastic aswell. Lots of brilliant reviews on it all over the net, worth checking out. I'm still getting used to it myself to be honest going through all the settings etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi what's the latest and best option for a gutter vac camera???? Using the Chinese copy of a GoPro at the moment and it's a bit hit and miss mainly with the connection between camera and phone.

Thanks 
As mentioned on other threads, I use a GoPro Hero 4 Silver. You can pick them up second hand for about £90.

Works flawlessly and never had a problem with it. Used in conjunction with the GoPro app on my iPhone.

You won't have any problems with one. Never dropped wifi connection or had any other issues  ?

Back