Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soffits fasica gutter conservatory’s chemicals

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Danny91

Hi all business is starting to do well thanks to all the help and advice I’ve had off here still not quite full time but next 2/3 months hopefully it will be! Im just about to ordered a backpack, pole, and chemical spray from the window cleaning warehouse, just wondering what chemicals do you all suggest to use for the sfg and conservatories ? And is it just a matter or filling the backpack with the required amount mixed at the ratio they say and leave 10 minutes then change from the spray nozzle back to the brush give it all a good scrub off after with pure or would you just use normal water? Also which brush would you advise out of the bundle pack ? 
Thank you!

Hi all business is starting to do well thanks to all the help and advice I’ve had off here still not quite full time but next 2/3 months hopefully it will be! Im just about to ordered a backpack, pole, and chemical spray from the window cleaning warehouse, just wondering what chemicals do you all suggest to use for the sfg and conservatories ? And is it just a matter or filling the backpack with the required amount mixed at the ratio they say and leave 10 minutes then change from the spray nozzle back to the brush give it all a good scrub off after with pure or would you just use normal water? Also which brush would you advise out of the bundle pack ? 
Thank you!
Hey mate , I personally use Ubix 2000, tried quite a few and this one was my preferred one. I use ratio of yeah 10 to 1, maybe more say 5 to 1 if very dirty. Yep just put it in a back pack then top up with pure or tap it won’t matter. 

With nearly any cleaning chemical like this I personally follow the same method: pre wet/rinse the surface area you’re about to clean, spray on your chemical with a spray nozzle, agitate it with a damp/wet brush but not with the water on, leave it for 1-5 minutes depending on temperature, however dirty and how much of a rush you’re in. Then Scrub with pure water turned on until clean, thorough rinse after. 

I use Ubix on all plastic & glass surfaces. 

Brush wise... I use gardiner pole systems brushes & poles. I use the Super-lite medium mixed for jobs like that. Nice long bristles to get up under the gutter. 

We use Virosol and dilute it 10-1 been using it fir over 15 years and not found anything better we have tried most other products and this works best for  us , we do use a hypo mix on some plastic cleans but I would suggest not using that until you have a bit more experience as you do need to be careful with it . 

Thankyou, I’ve just ordered this(picture attached) thought the big brush might be handy getting in all the gaps, ordered the chemical they sell just to try I’ll give it a go this weekend and let you know how I get on depending on shipping, cheers 

05AC9B76-7E82-4C33-8B3A-9E3F1F162E6B.png

Latest Posts

Back