Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hypo resistant workwear

This week im planning on buying branded workwear. Are there any suggestions on which material is best to use? Ive read that polyester is bleach resistant, but does that include the strengths we use?

ive got a 100% polyester hoodie in the house but says on the label not to use chlorine bleach ?‍♂️

trouser wise ive been looking at portwest or englebert strauss, or even snickers although these arent waterproof in any way i did a render clean the other day and there were no hypo marks on it after... whereas my tshirts were bleached.

Geateful for any help ?

I got my tops from ebay and put them in for embroidery. Getting hi viz done now with Scottish Cleaning on the back, a fiver each. Got my beanies yesterday at a fiver each. Fed up advertising for someone else.

This week im planning on buying branded workwear. Are there any suggestions on which material is best to use? Ive read that polyester is bleach resistant, but does that include the strengths we use?

ive got a 100% polyester hoodie in the house but says on the label not to use chlorine bleach ?‍♂️

trouser wise ive been looking at portwest or englebert strauss, or even snickers although these arent waterproof in any way i did a render clean the other day and there were no hypo marks on it after... whereas my tshirts were bleached.

Geateful for any help ?
I use clothes2order.....5 x heavy cotton polos(fruit of the loom) for winter and 5 x AWDis cool polos for the summer plus 2 AWDis zoodies....all embroidered on the front and hoodies printed on the back.

For shorts/work trousers I use Englebert Strauss..the best by far and last years with loads of pockets.really good quality workwear.

For wet weather days I've got hiking trousers from decathlon and a few goretex jackets and a sailing jacket...

Boots are usually waterproof Caterpillar but I do wear some Englebert Strauss light waterproof shoes in the summer months.??

Back