Any other version of this?

Anyone know of another place to order one of these? They’re currently on back order on marshalpro 

EBCA956D-70A8-4A18-92FD-A1C89C4E725E.png

Make your own I made a couple of theses they will go up and down the roof but also go sideways most of the bought ones don’t . Sideways movement is far more important than up and down as gravity will let the mix run down the roof 

6DBD4B67-8416-4F38-931E-EDE692D0F961.jpeg

71D8F9BB-3048-401A-8451-F6EB2BCD3643.jpeg

That looks bang on! Basically better than what I was looking at, only problem being new to all this I don’t know what any of the components are called haha obviously know the wheels and the bar but what would the sprayers be and the adapter to get it onto my pole? Cheers 

Adapter to pole is a gardiners brush connector and goosneck.

As for nozzles have a look for pressure washer nozzles but I wouldn't like to guess at the angle and size of jet hole. The nozzles will be a standard size - 1/4 inch bsp thread I think. So a plumbers merchant should sell bends to take that then an adapter to connect to pole hose.

8 minutes ago, Danny91 said:

That looks bang on! Basically better than what I was looking at, only problem being new to all this I don’t know what any of the components are called haha obviously know the wheels and the bar but what would the sprayers be and the adapter to get it onto my pole? Cheers 

The nozzles come from Ben at Rutland pumps the hose is just pu pole hose 6 mm I think , if you are practical it’s very easy to make only took me half an hour , and it works a treat 

Would that just come off the end of an old brush or can I buy that complete to screw to the bar? And also which nozzles would they be ? Is Ben on here would he be able to tell me? I can’t stop buying at the minute but needs must haha 

10 minutes ago, Danny91 said:

Would that just come off the end of an old brush or can I buy that complete to screw to the bar? And also which nozzles would they be ? Is Ben on here would he be able to tell me? I can’t stop buying at the minute but needs must haha 

Give him a ring and explain what you want , I believe he has a different style to the ones I have got in the picture. 

Niceone! As for the connector would I just need to buy an old knackered brush and take it off that ?

1 hour ago, Danny91 said:

Niceone! As for the connector would I just need to buy an old knackered brush and take it off that ?

Do you mean the goose neck ?? Gardiners sell them cost about £7 I think , hear you go this is what you would need . Assuming you have Gardiner poles . 

50C05F26-1AB1-4B7B-8226-2F563B0E8A57.png

96CA42D5-48C2-417F-A75F-21FCA8E10A8E.png

53 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

Don’t suppose you can remember where you got the wheels from @Pjj ?

Yes we have a local place called Mcsalvers  I got them there only about £2:50 and very good quality.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/03/2021 at 18:41, Danny91 said:

Anyone know of another place to order one of these? They’re currently on back order on marshalpro 

EBCA956D-70A8-4A18-92FD-A1C89C4E725E.png

DA Components - the chariot, or build your own from some B&Q ridge ladder wheels and aluminium box section found in the hardware isle.

Cost me just under £20