Just starting out! Advice and feedback please!

Mike Clear Windows

43 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

I'd be amazed it would happen as you need the security to ensure all client data is safe. 

The actual security isn't that bad. You just encrypt the info and password protect access. 

Mike Clear Windows

So it’s been a couple of weeks guys! 

im now up and running for a couple of customers and have done some jobs! I’ve gone for a gardiner SLX 30 pole with a trolley system and have a work t-shirt with my logo on! 

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY FACEBOOK WORK EXAMPLES!

your feedback is most welcome! Many thanks to Ian on this forum for all his help and practical advice you’ve been a life saver mate!! 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Mike Clear Windows said:

im now up and running for a couple of customers and have done some jobs! I’ve gone for a gardiner SLX 30 pole with a trolley system and have a work t-shirt with my logo on! 

your feedback is most welcome! Many thanks to Ian on this forum for all his help and practical advice you’ve been a life saver mate!! 

Looks good. 

I don't really know Facebook well enough but it is saying ' Suggest Edits Is this the right phone number for this page? +447734209885' to me but that's not your number is it?

Seems like a good idea to post different location cleaning picys as shows you cover different areas.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Sorry to be an irritating pedant, but it should be “whether” not weather on your website. 
Nice site though. I’d be tempted if I needed a window cleaner 👍🏻

Edited by Jaygti
Iron Giant

You need to get rid of that Webador in your site address you need a better domain name without that in also anything on your site relating to that site builder 

• Agree 2
Mike Clear Windows

I’m in the process of having a domain etc will be up and running within the week 😊

Ian Docksey
On 30/04/2021 at 21:54, Mike Clear Windows said:

Nice to see you up n running mate. Now it's the getting customers bit. Good luck on your new venture.

I hope for your sake the new site is being done on Wordpress?? ....by far the easiest to use and most SEO friendly CMS.

If it is install free Yoast SEO plugin.

On the current version of site the services listed under 'Other Exterior' should each have their own page optmised for the service and locations you want to rank in. (btw Other exterior  will mean nothing to a search engine).

I'd also suggest those other services appearing on main navigation or at least on a dropdown menu so people can see them easily. If services aren't easy to find they won't go looking for them.

You need to claim free listings on Google My Business,Bing Places, Yell, Yelp and some other authoritative directories, as well as location specific directories local to you. These help increase your local relevance but avoid too many low quality directories - and don't pay for links with so-called 'premium listings'.

Most of the business directories around nowadays only exist for SEO purposes and to sell backlinks to site owners. They serve no useful purpose as a directory and get very little traffic so Google doesn't value them as a citation source / backlinks and can penalise sites paying for too many links