Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning tickets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I used the pandemic as an excuse to ditch the slips. I do everything by text or email now, saves quite a lot of time messing about when I’m out working. 

I use cleaner planner, so after I submit my worksheet at the end of the day it’s a 2 min job to send a copy & paste message to the days customers from the debts list. 

We get a local printer to do ours it’s dearer than online stuff but it suites me and we order 20,000 at a time . 
I'd buy more if i was you ?

Think that my cover you for about 2mths! ?

I used the pandemic as an excuse to ditch the slips. I do everything by text or email now, saves quite a lot of time messing about when I’m out working. 

I use cleaner planner, so after I submit my worksheet at the end of the day it’s a 2 min job to send a copy & paste message to the days customers from the debts list. 
Automation of everything you can helps alot!

Similar to you, I ditched the slips.. but I as most of my custys pay via GC the email from GC is the notice I have been that day, just the odd bacs custy I text and then payment is in my account within hours,

Although I do still have loads of my postcard A6 size double sided cards left, been using them in recent weeks to let people know about price increases 

I'd buy more if i was you ?

Think that my cover you for about 2mths! ?

Automation of everything you can helps alot!
Lasts about 10 months depending how many customers are in when we clean they are only left at homes ware they are out or if someone wants a receipt. Commercial get an invoice . 

I've also stopped notes through the door. When we returned to work in May last year, we changed to text message invoices and no cash. The notes were problematic before as sometimes dogs ate them, sometimes they floated under a side table, sometimes got mixed with takeaway leaflets and binned and some letterboxes hold water and drenched the note when you post it. 

Now we just swipe the job as done on squeegee and they get a text message saying that the windows have been cleaned and the balance owing with a link to the invoice. 

We save a lot of time just being able to drive off after a section of work rather than walking around putting notes through, collecting, chatting etc. 

We save a lot of time just being able to drive off after a section of work rather than walking around putting notes through, collecting, chatting etc. 
Automating saves so much time.

It's nice when you can focus just on glass all day and not spend wasting time with all the other stuff.

I dont mind a quick chat though! ?

Hi can anyone help I require window cleaned today  slips to put in customers doors when cleaned date etc can anyone help pls. 
Make some yourself using Microsoft publisher or a free no sign up photo editor and designer website called Ipiccy 

The more you do the less you pay.

Alternatively list what you'd like making along with your logo or business name etc and message me.

I'll design it proof send it to you then render it as a jpeg file you can upload to vistaprint and order without any fuss.

Kind regards Austin 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back