Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners hose all weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gwindows

Hi been using the above  hose on a reel and never had problems with it ! I know its not to be used on a reel and warranty will be invalidated . Got new hose and it went onto reel brand new pump controller and battery  just kept dead ending  even with nothing on the end  off the hose   tried my old hose  on new set up and it was fine   . Now got hose still wrapped up and it won't work either  have tried  changing the cal up and down to no effect ? Pumps fine from machine through small hose fires the water about 36 inches and the flow changes when turning up or down ,But when I connect to the new reel still rolled up it just trickles about 6 inches even on 99 , 100 psi shurflo pumpI am very confused ,Help. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbgsDHXHe-I 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi been using the above  hose on a reel and never had problems with it ! I know its not to be used on a reel and warranty will be invalidated . Got new hose and it went onto reel brand new pump controller and battery  just kept dead ending  even with nothing on the end  off the hose   tried my old hose  on new set up and it was fine   . Now got hose still wrapped up and it won't work either  have tried  changing the cal up and down to no effect ? Pumps fine from machine through small hose fires the water about 36 inches and the flow changes when turning up or down ,But when I connect to the new reel still rolled up it just trickles about 6 inches even on 99 , 100 psi shurflo pumpI am very confused ,Help. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbgsDHXHe-I 
If it’s still rolled up, you sure there’s not a kink in it?

YESSS! Got in before pjj and part timer.

:dancingparty:

Hope their ok ?

If it’s still rolled up, you sure there’s not a kink in it?

YESSS! Got in before pjj and part timer.

:dancingparty:

Hope their ok ?
Have another on which is out and has no kinks in it and they are both the same have tried changing the rectus fitting too but still the same if I turn it up about 80 it dead ends even though nowt on the end to stop it 

Back