Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello all! Mike here

Hello everyone!

just thought I’d introduce myself... I’m mike, based in Surrey and I am currently setting up my own window cleaning business. I’ve posted a couple of things on here already and I’ve found you all to be very helpful and responsive! There’s a huge wealth of information on here so thanks for taking me on board ??

Welcome Mike from a fellow newbie.  You're from a lovely and expensive part of the world so don't be too cheap.

And don't mention hot water systems!

Nice to meet you Mike. The lads on here are awesome! Although sometimes there are some small disagreements, everyone is super helpful and happy to advice. Helped me grow nicely over the years! 

Hello everyone!

just thought I’d introduce myself... I’m mike, based in Surrey and I am currently setting up my own window cleaning business. I’ve posted a couple of things on here already and I’ve found you all to be very helpful and responsive! There’s a huge wealth of information on here so thanks for taking me on board ??
Hi Mike good luck ok , work is picking up for sure so you started a Good time what areas You going to cover , I assume you are waterfed pole 

Back