Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Rams for builders clean

Hi does anyone have a set of rams for exterior builders clean - the site would still be live ? Or know someone to contact in regards to this? Would need to include working for a ladder where needed and using brick acid etc when needed, also I think it would need to include something about using the water from the ground etc, cheers 

Brick Acid will fall under COSHH and I doubt your liability insurance would cover you using it without some form of training

12 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Brick Acid will fall under COSHH and I doubt your liability insurance would cover you using it without some form of training

Even just the over the counter stuff from like screw fox etc? 

8 minutes ago, Danny91 said:

Even just the over the counter stuff from like screw fox etc? 

I believe it would be classed as a hazardous substance, if so using it at your place of work will fall under COSHH and if they want RAMS they will usually require insurance as well. 99% certain I'm not insured to use acids and I have a fairly broad insurance policy.

Yes like part timer says, you would have to look into it thoroughly. You need a coshh for fairy liquid, so you will need more for brick acid. 

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.