Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Doing something I should have done a long time ago!

Bongofish

Going to buy a hose set up straight from tank. Waiting on a call back from pure freedom but wondering if anyone has any advice? I have a little fiat fiorino as the van, what do I need and how to connect it etc etc ?

Thanks all! 

Do you currently use a van mounted tank and a backpack?

What do yo think of the van - I've been looking at the nemo, bipper and fiorino. Do you have a tank etc..... Looks like payload is reasonable at 600kg and rear space should fit 350 lts tank?

1 hour ago, ched999uk said:

Do you currently use a van mounted tank and a backpack?

What do yo think of the van - I've been looking at the nemo, bipper and fiorino. Do you have a tank etc..... Looks like payload is reasonable at 600kg and rear space should fit 350 lts tank?

Yeh it's great, 106k miles on it and past its MOT with no advisors this year! Yeh I have a 350 liter tank in back and then take 2 Gardiner backpacks with me, incase one runs out of battery or any issues ?

Good to hear you are getting well with van.

I think you need surflo 100psi pump+strainer, controller (spring v16), hose reel, 100m 6mm hose and then appropriate connectors. 

Might be best to fit tap at tank outlet before going to strainer them pump. That way if strainer gets blocked you can shut off tank so water doesn't gush out while unblocking strainer!

You can buy pump with fittings that take 1/2" hose to do the connections. Then you will need an adapter to go from tank outlet.

Edited by ched999uk

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.