Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom nano trolly

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Does anyone use a pf nano trolly for chemical use Virosol and hypo ?? Just wondered if you do how long does  the pump last ?? Pure freedom cannot supply a chemical rated pump in the nano as the pumps to big , they can put one in there normal trolly but it’s to heavy for  what I need , replacement pumps are only £50 but just would like an idear of how long they are likely to last .

Does anyone use a pf nano trolly for chemical use Virosol and hypo ?? Just wondered if you do how long does  the pump last ?? Pure freedom cannot supply a chemical rated pump in the nano as the pumps to big , they can put one in there normal trolly but it’s to heavy for  what I need , replacement pumps are only £50 but just would like an idear of how long they are likely to last .
I don't use it for chemicals but used it for two years now and it's a very reliable machine.  I've not changed the battery or pump, the controller did fail but was replaced by Pure Freedom.  

One thing I will say is when adjusting the controller don't leave your finger on the up or down button to get to the desired setting, that's when mine failed as it just kept counting down to zero.  I don't know whether they fixed the issue as others have had the same problem but just to be safe I press the button for each digit I want to increase or decrease the setting and not had a problem.

Great piece of kit though, battery has never gone flat on me.  They work really well with the univalve as well as the pump shuts off automatically.

Back