Jump to content

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Got this to clean


Recommended Posts

So got this to clean tomorrow,  hopefully a straightforward ubik on the cladding n paintwork down the side, then full window clean with pure.

Screenshot_20210401-174111_Samsung Internet.jpg

Link to comment
Just now, Ian Docksey said:

So got this to clean tomorrow,  hopefully a straightforward ubik on the cladding n paintwork down the side, then full window clean with pure.

Screenshot_20210401-174111_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good luck. I’ll be having a lay in with a cuppa and a pack of jammy dodgers 😋

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, steve garwood said:

Good luck. I’ll be having a lay in with a cuppa and a pack of jammy dodgers 😋

It's for a mate, a clean up ready for opening on the 12th

Just now, Ian Docksey said:

It's for a mate, a clean up ready for opening on the 12th

May charge him treble as hes a Milwall fan🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, steve garwood said:

Just looking at the picture is getting me exited for the big opening 🍺🍺

A labour of love job tbh. Helping a really good mate out. I love the boozer,his regulars,etc

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Ian Docksey said:

A labour of love job tbh. Helping a really good mate out. I love the boozer,his regulars,etc

He's supplying bacon rolls etc ,a good get together, a fun day really

Just now, Jonny 67 said:

I wouldn't charge him treble. He might beat you up. Unless your a West Ham fan 😂😂

I'm a YID

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Ian Docksey said:

He's supplying bacon rolls etc ,a good get together, a fun day really

I'm a YID

He saved my life 8 years ago..so I owe him a fair bit tbh

Link to comment

If you have any experience using hypo and softwashing I would give that a go it will be much easier and will kill all that green algi in muinits , but if not ubik   or virisol will clean the cladding up . Get some after pictures always useful for your portfolio 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Pjj said:

If you have any experience using hypo and softwashing I would give that a go it will be much easier and will kill all that green algi in muinits , but if not ubik   or virisol will clean the cladding up . Get some after pictures always useful for your portfolio 

No experience softwashing, but will be b4 n after shots for defo

Just now, Ian Docksey said:

No experience softwashing, but will be b4 n after shots for defo

It's all a learning curve to me. We gotta start somewhere 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Ian Docksey said:

No experience softwashing, but will be b4 n after shots for defo

It's all a learning curve to me. We gotta start somewhere 

10 weeks in, let's be honest, I got no experience in any of it🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Ian Docksey said:

10 weeks in, let's be honest, I got no experience in any of it🤣🤣🤣

At the moment ,its having the balls to give it a go. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Ian Docksey said:

10 weeks in, let's be honest, I got no experience in any of it🤣🤣🤣

At the moment ,its having the balls to give it a go. 

You will get there we all have to start somewhere 😂😂😂 sounds like you are doing ok 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Pjj said:

You will get there we all have to start somewhere 😂😂😂 sounds like you are doing ok 

If I dont try n learn from it,no point in me trying to continue, N I AINT GIVING UP

  • Like 2
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

We did 2 blocks of flats last Thursday, hope you have a better time then we had

20210325_075833.jpg

20210325_083352.jpg

20210325_085215.jpg

20210325_132342.jpg

20210325_091636.jpg

Wow they are filthy 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Ian Docksey said:

Wow they are filthy 

They were, 8 hours later they were clean. Worked that hard couldn't be @rsed to take many after photos. Thought we were going to run out of water. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, Ian Docksey said:

10 weeks in, let's be honest, I got no experience in any of it🤣🤣🤣

At the moment ,its having the balls to give it a go. 

🤣🤣🤣 have fun, good luck!

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Part Timer said:

We did 2 blocks of flats last Thursday, hope you have a better time then we had

20210325_075833.jpg

20210325_083352.jpg

20210325_085215.jpg

20210325_132342.jpg

20210325_091636.jpg

With stuff that bad a spray with a hypo mix will dissolve the green and kill it it then comes off so much easier , we are now using it on most of the plastic cleans we are doing it also helps “ refresh “ the look of the plastic .    

Link to comment

Good luck with that! 

Some of you like to have a hard life. Me?  I'll be having a lie in and not with a ginger bloke having some jammy dodgers. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Pjj said:

With stuff that bad a spray with a hypo mix will dissolve the green and kill it it then comes off so much easier , we are now using it on most of the plastic cleans we are doing it also helps “ refresh “ the look of the plastic .    

I don't intend to do any more of these 😅. I'd actually forewarned them that the UPVC would probably be dull but the boss called over and said he needed his sunglasses. We cleared the gutters the week before and were then asked to do these asap. The gutter was a doddle took 2 hours and only paid £100 less then an 8 hour slog. We used TFR.

Would've been a cracking day if we'd been allowed to do them all in one day.

Edited by Part Timer
Link to comment

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

 

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

 

Accept