Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got this to clean

If you have any experience using hypo and softwashing I would give that a go it will be much easier and will kill all that green algi in muinits , but if not ubik   or virisol will clean the cladding up . Get some after pictures always useful for your portfolio 

If you have any experience using hypo and softwashing I would give that a go it will be much easier and will kill all that green algi in muinits , but if not ubik   or virisol will clean the cladding up . Get some after pictures always useful for your portfolio 
No experience softwashing, but will be b4 n after shots for defo

Ian Docksey said:
No experience softwashing, but will be b4 n after shots for defo
It's all a learning curve to me. We gotta start somewhere 

With stuff that bad a spray with a hypo mix will dissolve the green and kill it it then comes off so much easier , we are now using it on most of the plastic cleans we are doing it also helps “ refresh “ the look of the plastic .    
I don't intend to do any more of these ?. I'd actually forewarned them that the UPVC would probably be dull but the boss called over and said he needed his sunglasses. We cleared the gutters the week before and were then asked to do these asap. The gutter was a doddle took 2 hours and only paid £100 less then an 8 hour slog. We used TFR.

Would've been a cracking day if we'd been allowed to do them all in one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back