Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionics road show

I was thinking of going to one to look around. It looks like they have good systems- I like the look of the thermion- but the cost is eye-watering. I’d want to be earning some serious money if I was ever to contemplate one. 

I was thinking of going to one to look around. It looks like they have good systems- I like the look of the thermion- but the cost is eye-watering. I’d want to be earning some serious money if I was ever to contemplate one. 

Grippatank is much cheaper if u want a hot water system...ionics is a rip off IMO...??

When I get to the point I think Ionics prices are reasonable, I'll be able to retire ?

I been to once before as it was local to me and it was good to see there kit live... i also looked at the gutter vax they had which made me venture in to gutter clearing, but i didnt buy there equipment ?  they are way expensive lol

Ionics kit is good stuff I have 3 of there systems and have another one that I have converted into a softwashing  system , I agree that they are expensive if ones want one I would look for second hand ones they do come up on eBay at very reasonable prices , or Waite for  one of the new start ups with the all singing all dancing new vans and systems to go bust and pick up a bargain ????

Back