Durable Medium Sill Brush

4 hours ago, Inked said:

Are these only really good with hot water as they look good.

To be honest most of the brushes in Alex's link look good in just not sure if a stiff bristled brush would be good for every day use.

The windows I've been getting have been so dirty and with what looks like builders dust that I'm resulting to going back trad as they just end up leaving marks.

Also my softer brushes seem to hold the dirt no matter how much I dust them off or rinse them so I end up spreading the dirt to the next customer.

I've been doing this quite a while now but I'm starting to feel like I'm just starting out....lol

Supreame stiff is needed with hot water  but the medium is a very nice brush with cold splay  is good it gets into all the corners feels nice on the glass give it a go .

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inked

• tench0771

• Davy G

• Jango

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL Q. what's the best brush? A. Out comes the Gardiner's catalogue of brushes. Q. What pole should I use? A. A list of Gardiner's poles. Q. What backpack should I get (is the bigboy an

Just out of interest Is Gardiner the main sponsor of this forum?

If this is me I resemble that name as well 🤣

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Pjj said:

Supreame stiff is needed with hot water  but the medium is a very nice brush with cold splay  is good it gets into all the corners feels nice on the glass give it a go .

My account has been banned for most of the day....lol

They seem to be out of stock on the medium one.

Another window cleaner showed me a unger yellow solor brush today and it looked really good with long bristles.

Has anyone used a solor brush (even Gardiner...lol) on windows and did it perform well?

On 06/04/2021 at 11:12, Inked said:

Are these only really good with hot water as they look good.

To be honest most of the brushes in Alex's link look good in just not sure if a stiff bristled brush would be good for every day use.

The windows I've been getting have been so dirty and with what looks like builders dust that I'm resulting to going back trad as they just end up leaving marks.

Also my softer brushes seem to hold the dirt no matter how much I dust them off or rinse them so I end up spreading the dirt to the next customer.

I've been doing this quite a while now but I'm starting to feel like I'm just starting out....lol

Using stiff brushes with cold will work ok but I think you would find them to stiff as the heat makes them splay better in the glass