Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do use to plan your routes out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeegee say they do route optimisation but I'm not sure it does the navigation bit.

Just looked at Circuit Route Planner and it seems it's £239.88 a year!!! Might be cheaper to switch to Squeegee if that does navigating?

Last edited by a moderator:
No don’t use anything apart from my local knowledge and plan all the rounds using that . 
We cover a 10mile radius and some jobs that come in I haven’t Hurd of the streets before so I think it may be batter to plan the fastest routes mate 

Squeegee say they do route optimisation but I'm not sure it does the navigation bit.

Just looked at Circuit Route Planner and it seems it's £239.88 a year!!! Might be cheaper to switch to Squeegee if that does navigating?
Rather go to pen and paper then go to squeegee 

We haven’t had a good experience with it mate 

I use cleaner planner, but I don't use the diary, I just have everything organised into rounds, and work my way through them.

At times I juggle the order, for instance if its windy in an area, I will move to a more sheltered area, or if I have 30 mins left, I may go an do an odd one thats due, rather than start a group I won't have time to finnish.

Latest Posts

Back