Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

5 years old slx 18

Den

My son snapped his slx 18 section 3 last Friday the section was really thin 5 years old used 5 days a week excellent value in my book. 

Lucky we have a spare slx18 

will order another section 3 when in stock so he has another spare. 

@Alex Gardinerdo you know when in stock as I want to place an order on the 6th April. 

My son snapped his slx 18 section 3 last Friday the section was really thin 5 years old used 5 days a week excellent value in my book. 

@Alex Gardinerdo you know when in stock as I want to place an order on the 6th April. 
Just buy a new pole, you'll probably be deducting it from his wages anyway.

You guys are probably right the other slx18 is great condition still, the snapped one had a couple of coats of clear lacquer on a couple of different occasions and the other sections are in good condition. 

Will just get another one for him when needed as he has a slx25 for three storey work. 

We have stock arriving on Wednesday ?

Back