Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A big thank you

Just want to say what a massive help this forum has been on all the top lads on it! For a few months I’ve been researching on here( but keeping quiet ?) to help the start up of my company. All of this information on here has been so invaluable. I can’t see there being many trades out there that would have to many guys helping each other out.

Just a little info about me, after years of working as a builder for someone, who now is slowing his business down. I was kind of pushed into finding a new job.  But a few friends and my father in law, who do window cleaning suggested I get into this line of work. So with a lot of thought I’ve decided to take the jump and Tuesday will be the start of canvassing! So really it’s just a massive shout out to everyone on here, for all the advice. Cheers lads 

Good flyers and a team of family n friends to distribute them, alongside ya canvassing will work wonders.

Gl in your venture and welcome to the party ??

Welcome, now you have made your first post don't forget to come back and keep us updated. It would be great to hear how you get on canvassing and on your first jobs.

Good Luck.

Back