Gardiner extreme sill brush 35cm... Anyone use them?

Baldmonkey

As the title starts, does anyone use these and what do they think? I use the 35cm universal sill brush as my go to daily brush on a slx22. 

I'm looking to shave some weight but still need good cleaning power and coverage as I have my system on a high flow as I work work fast too... Thoughts? 

I doubt anyone has any experience with the 35cm extreme sill, they’ve just come out. 
I tried the 26cm extreme sill but wasnt impressed

-the bristles didn’t extend far enough on the edges of the brush so difficult cleaning edges/corners. It’ll be especially noticeable coming from the universals which are excellent for that. 

-the bumpers wore out quickly, and the lack of bristles meant I was constantly knocking the brush against reveals/sills etc

-the fewer bristles were great for weight saving, but found I was scrubbing more so ended up being more work/tiring.