Jump to content

Any one got Gardiner extreme 25 ?


Recommended Posts

This is what I use as my main pole for most work.....easiest days work you ll ever do using these poles..be prepared to buy a few sections after 12 months though...🙂👍

Link to post

Pole is very rigid and light, it is also very fragile. Where we find  it helps is we have the extension pack that takes it up to a 35'.

Personally don't think the extra cost of smaller poles can be justified. If I were just looking for a 25 I'd buy a SLX.

Would only buy an Xtreme for 4 floors and higher

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Pole is very rigid and light, it is also very fragile. Where we find  it helps is we have the extension pack that takes it up to a 35'.

Personally don't think the extra cost of smaller poles can be justified. If I were just looking for a 25 I'd buy a SLX.

Would only buy an Xtreme for 4 floors and higher

Just depends on your work....I have lots of awkward windows at angles to clean and 1st floor windows that can only be reached with a fully extended 25ft pole...the xtreme makes a massive difference compared to the SLX 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, dazmond said:

Just depends on your work....I have lots of awkward windows at angles to clean and 1st floor windows that can only be reached with a fully extended 25ft pole...the xtreme makes a massive difference compared to the SLX 

If you're working flat out 7 or 8 hours a day then fair enough but, personally, with a swivel and a 35cm Tapertec most people could manage comfortably with an SLX.

Link to post

If you’re earning good money and can afford it I wouldn’t buy anything else. 
The money we can earn, I’m surprised more of us aren’t treating themselves to one as the extra cost spread out over a year or two is peanuts in the grand scheme of things.

Even if it allows you to do one extra £12 job per week you’re quids in over the life time of the pole 👍

Link to post
1 hour ago, dazmond said:

This is what I use as my main pole for most work.....easiest days work you ll ever do using these poles..be prepared to buy a few sections after 12 months though...🙂👍

Buy sections why mate ? 

26 minutes ago, dyson123 said:

If you’re earning good money and can afford it I wouldn’t buy anything else. 
The money we can earn, I’m surprised more of us aren’t treating themselves to one as the extra cost spread out over a year or two is peanuts in the grand scheme of things.

Even if it allows you to do one extra £12 job per week you’re quids in over the life time of the pole 👍

I’m wanting one for a every day pole 

48 minutes ago, Pjj said:

I have an extream 22 as my everyday pole they are nice but you cannot bash them around like an six 

Why Carnt you put them Through the pases?

Link to post
Cghwindowcleaning

I've had my current extreme 25 3 years used daily with very little maintenance and it's still going strong.I also have a Extreme 22 mk 2 which is about 4-5 years old which is in even better  condition.

I have various Extreme poles up to a Extreme 47 and I have never snapped or damaged a section they are great poles and well worth the money.I would not buy anything else.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Cghwindowcleaning said:

I've had my current extreme 25 3 years used daily with very little maintenance and it's still going strong.I also have a Extreme 22 mk 2 which is about 4-5 years old which is in even better  condition.

I have various Extreme poles up to a Extreme 47 and I have never snapped or damaged a section they are great poles and well worth the money.I would not buy anything else.

Yea a lot of people say good about them especially making the working day easier 

definitely going get one when they back in stock 

Link to post
15 hours ago, Dt 20 said:

Buy sections why mate ? 

I’m wanting one for a every day pole 

Why Carnt you put them Through the pases?

Because some sections splinter or snap after a year or so....

Link to post
16 hours ago, Dt 20 said:

Buy sections why mate ? 

I've got a box full Xtreme spare sections, that should tell you something, but I do have the old metal banded sections by far the best made but never to return, 

Maybe one day @Alex Gardiner may do a special or @Damo might off load his hoard 😃

Link to post
Crystalalan

Hmm! interesting thread as I was toying around with the idea of buying a 22 footer extreme but am slightly put off by what you guys have said regarding it being fragile.

Link to post

I suppose if the sections snap after a year or so why would u be bothered the amount of money the pole would make you for a year and it been so light so u can work more and not kill your self to much 

Link to post
Crystalalan
21 minutes ago, Dt 20 said:

I suppose if the sections snap after a year or so why would u be bothered the amount of money the pole would make you for a year and it been so light so u can work more and not kill your self to much 

I suppose the best way to find out is to give it a try.

Link to post
47 minutes ago, Crystalalan said:

I suppose the best way to find out is to give it a try.

I I’m when they in stock I tried to order one last night 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Crystalalan said:

Hmm! interesting thread as I was toying around with the idea of buying a 22 footer extreme but am slightly put off by what you guys have said regarding it being fragile.

you cant have everything....lightness,rigidity and ease of use are much more advantageous to your working days than using a heavier pole esp if you have lots of awkward windows to clean on your round at awkward angles,skylights,3 storey windows,etc.....

after 11 years of WFP and turning 50 later on this year its far less strain on the body for me using these poles all day compared to the SLX range

Edited by dazmond
Link to post
8 minutes ago, dazmond said:

you cant have everything....lightness,rigidity and ease of use are much more advantageous to your working days than using a heavier pole esp if you have lots of awkward windows to clean on your round at awkward angles,skylights,3 storey windows,etc.....

after 11 years of WFP and turning 50 later on this year its far less strain on the body for me using these poles all day compared to the SLX range

Verry true mate 👍

what size do u use ? And what brushes do u use ?

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.