Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any one got Gardiner extreme 25 ?

This is what I use as my main pole for most work.....easiest days work you ll ever do using these poles..be prepared to buy a few sections after 12 months though...??

Pole is very rigid and light, it is also very fragile. Where we find  it helps is we have the extension pack that takes it up to a 35'.

Personally don't think the extra cost of smaller poles can be justified. If I were just looking for a 25 I'd buy a SLX.

Would only buy an Xtreme for 4 floors and higher

Pole is very rigid and light, it is also very fragile. Where we find  it helps is we have the extension pack that takes it up to a 35'.

Personally don't think the extra cost of smaller poles can be justified. If I were just looking for a 25 I'd buy a SLX.

Would only buy an Xtreme for 4 floors and higher
Just depends on your work....I have lots of awkward windows at angles to clean and 1st floor windows that can only be reached with a fully extended 25ft pole...the xtreme makes a massive difference compared to the SLX 

Just depends on your work....I have lots of awkward windows at angles to clean and 1st floor windows that can only be reached with a fully extended 25ft pole...the xtreme makes a massive difference compared to the SLX 
If you're working flat out 7 or 8 hours a day then fair enough but, personally, with a swivel and a 35cm Tapertec most people could manage comfortably with an SLX.

I have an extream 22 as my everyday pole they are nice but you cannot bash them around like an six 

If you’re earning good money and can afford it I wouldn’t buy anything else. 
The money we can earn, I’m surprised more of us aren’t treating themselves to one as the extra cost spread out over a year or two is peanuts in the grand scheme of things.

Even if it allows you to do one extra £12 job per week you’re quids in over the life time of the pole ?

This is what I use as my main pole for most work.....easiest days work you ll ever do using these poles..be prepared to buy a few sections after 12 months though...??
Buy sections why mate ? 

If you’re earning good money and can afford it I wouldn’t buy anything else. 
The money we can earn, I’m surprised more of us aren’t treating themselves to one as the extra cost spread out over a year or two is peanuts in the grand scheme of things.

Even if it allows you to do one extra £12 job per week you’re quids in over the life time of the pole ?
I’m wanting one for a every day pole 

I have an extream 22 as my everyday pole they are nice but you cannot bash them around like an six 
Why Carnt you put them Through the pases?

I've had my current extreme 25 3 years used daily with very little maintenance and it's still going strong.I also have a Extreme 22 mk 2 which is about 4-5 years old which is in even better  condition.

I have various Extreme poles up to a Extreme 47 and I have never snapped or damaged a section they are great poles and well worth the money.I would not buy anything else.

I've had my current extreme 25 3 years used daily with very little maintenance and it's still going strong.I also have a Extreme 22 mk 2 which is about 4-5 years old which is in even better  condition.

I have various Extreme poles up to a Extreme 47 and I have never snapped or damaged a section they are great poles and well worth the money.I would not buy anything else.
Yea a lot of people say good about them especially making the working day easier 

definitely going get one when they back in stock 

I suppose if the sections snap after a year or so why would u be bothered the amount of money the pole would make you for a year and it been so light so u can work more and not kill your self to much 

Hmm! interesting thread as I was toying around with the idea of buying a 22 footer extreme but am slightly put off by what you guys have said regarding it being fragile.
you cant have everything....lightness,rigidity and ease of use are much more advantageous to your working days than using a heavier pole esp if you have lots of awkward windows to clean on your round at awkward angles,skylights,3 storey windows,etc.....

after 11 years of WFP and turning 50 later on this year its far less strain on the body for me using these poles all day compared to the SLX range

Last edited by a moderator:
you cant have everything....lightness,rigidity and ease of use are much more advantageous to your working days than using a heavier pole esp if you have lots of awkward windows to clean on your round at awkward angles,skylights,3 storey windows,etc.....

after 11 years of WFP and turning 50 later on this year its far less strain on the body for me using these poles all day compared to the SLX range
Verry true mate ?

what size do u use ? And what brushes do u use ?

i use a 25 footer for most work and a 47 for higher work....i usually use them with 55 degree carbon goosenecks and standard xtreme brushes......light as you can go and virtually effortless to use...i will use SL or ultimate brushes too depending on the work but usually its the xtreme brushes for most regular work.....

Back