Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sincere Apology

Apw1210

I'd like to take a moment to express my sincere apologies to anyone that was upset or offended by a previous reply of mine some months ago.

I'm sorry...

Some people say things that they don't mean and some say things they don't think about first.

I've been battling mental health and ptsd for many years now. Some replies and comments have triggered a nasty or unpleasant response by myself which I had never intended to be vile or nasty.

There was an instance where a comment was left by a forum user but they had obviously not noted the facts or context of the thread replies to which I was slammed for because what was said triggered me off. 

Please note that many suffer and without knowing someone the said word could cause harm or upset.

I do my dam hardest to keep myself in check and would like to remain a user and contributing member of this forum 

Kind regards AW 

Hi Austin , I had missed your posts over the last few months and hoped that you were ok , we all say and do things that upset ones now and again , hopefully we can all forgive and forget and move on , you have a good knowledge of many subjects and offer valuable advice to both experienced and newbies alike well done keep up the good work it’s good to see you back posting , mental heath is a difficult thing to deal with my youngest daughter suffers badly and is on medication so I have a bit of insight as to what you are going through , the fact that you have apologised shows that you care there is nothing wrong with straight talking I like that as long as we arnt personally attacking ones , and I dont think you have done that . 

That’s a really nice post Austin. Life is often difficult and we all say things we regret. It shows your so humble to apologise. Wishing you all the best. Hope your coping ok. If not reach out we can all help. Take care.

Hi, I haven't long joined the forum and when I did, I was wondering where your input was to some of the questions being asked! 

I've been reading on this forum for a couple of years and a lot of your views and opinions are sometimes very to the point but also some of the most informative. To be honest a no nonsense answer is what we need sometimes! I for one, am glad to see you back and hopefully you can share your wisdom even further. 

I used to really struggle with social anxiety and am still affected by it today but not as much, I'm sure it's nothing like ptsd though. It's true what they say, just talking about it really, really helps. Knowing your not alone and that it's OK to feel a certain way about something makes things a lot better. 

Anyway all the best mate and keep the good info coming ?

All the best in dealing with your mental health.  Don't worry about anything you may have said or did in the past.  Just concentrate on what tomorrow holds.  Best of luck.

You're not the only one to say something daft (not suggesting you did though)...

I was walking my dog this afternoon and a pretty middle age lady stopped and stroked my dog.  I only said to her "Do I get a stroke too?"...I walked off sharpish in case she got scared but she took it in good faith!

We all say and do things that we wished we could change ?

It's great that you are back mate. Your knowledge is a great help to many people. I have certainly missed your input. Try and do the things that make you happy. 

All the best in dealing with your mental health.  Don't worry about anything you may have said or did in the past.  Just concentrate on what tomorrow holds.  Best of luck.

You're not the only one to say something daft (not suggesting you did though)...

I was walking my dog this afternoon and a pretty middle age lady stopped and stroked my dog.  I only said to her "Do I get a stroke too?"...I walked off sharpish in case she got scared but she took it in good faith!

We all say and do things that we wished we could change ?
You might have made her day. She probably thought you were flirting with her.

I'd like to take a moment to express my sincere apologies to anyone that was upset or offended by a previous reply of mine some months ago.

I'm sorry...

Some people say things that they don't mean and some say things they don't think about first.

I've been battling mental health and ptsd for many years now. Some replies and comments have triggered a nasty or unpleasant response by myself which I had never intended to be vile or nasty.

There was an instance where a comment was left by a forum user but they had obviously not noted the facts or context of the thread replies to which I was slammed for because what was said triggered me off. 

Please note that many suffer and without knowing someone the said word could cause harm or upset.

I do my dam hardest to keep myself in check and would like to remain a user and contributing member of this forum 

Kind regards AW 
Welcome back. Hope your doing better.

So hows business been for you??

I'm sorry...

Kind regards AW 
I too suffer with mental health issues and my own form of ptsd. You have good days and bad.

Nobody who understands could hold it against you.

Glad you're back mate.

Always here if you need to pm me to get things off your chest.

Some replies are hard to bite your tongue anyway so do your best and get back on here.

Latest Posts

Back