Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best electric pressure washer?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi guys,

I'm on the scrounge again for your tips. In particular with electric pressure washers. Please if you have any recommendations for a good quality (not necessarily cheap)  electric (must be electric)  portable pressure washer. For say 3 to 4 two hour jobs per week. If you have used one or know of one brand or model that's reliable and trustworthy I would appreciate your feedback. Many thanks guys Ian.

Hi guys,

I'm on the scrounge again for your tips. In particular with electric pressure washers. Please if you have any recommendations for a good quality (not necessarily cheap)  electric (must be electric)  portable pressure washer. For say 3 to 4 two hour jobs per week. If you have used one or know of one brand or model that's reliable and trustworthy I would appreciate your feedback. Many thanks guys Ian.
Nilfisk, Ehrle, or Kranzle pressure washer units are very well made and suit the car valeting market well, also a great alrounder for cleaning in general. 

I have a Nilfisk which is my spare backup unit and it's my go to machine for cleaning my van. It have a 2000w induction motor which provides plenty of power 

Nilfisk, Ehrle, or Kranzle pressure washer units are very well made and suit the car valeting market well, also a great alrounder for cleaning in general. 

I have a Nilfisk which is my spare backup unit and it's my go to machine for cleaning my van. It have a 2000w induction motor which provides plenty of power 
What model do you have? Do you know psi and Flow rate? I've got a karcher k4 for van and own patio but was thinking of something a bit more meaty so I can offer patio cleaning for regular customers. Would love a Honda or briggs petrol but that'll be further down the line

I have a Nilfisk that I got for cleaning my own patio and swimming pool before we got a petrol machine, I chose the Nilfisk because it has a brass pump. Some consumer machines seem to have plastic pumps.

It's amazing how many of those K machines we see going down the recycle yard looking pristine but dead.

I've got a karcher K5, been good for the domestic jobs I've done. I toy with the idea of getting the k7. Only problem is if you use it commercially, they wouldn't honour guarantee. Been looking at petrol, weight really puts me off, fair enough getting one if you are doing big areas and alot of jobs.

I have a Nilfisk that I got for cleaning my own patio and swimming pool before we got a petrol machine, I chose the Nilfisk because it has a brass pump. Some consumer machines seem to have plastic pumps.

It's amazing how many of those K machines we see going down the recycle yard looking pristine but dead.
Awesome thanks

I've got a karcher K5, been good for the domestic jobs I've done. I toy with the idea of getting the k7. Only problem is if you use it commercially, they wouldn't honour guarantee. Been looking at petrol, weight really puts me off, fair enough getting one if you are doing big areas and alot of jobs.
Awesome thanks

I have the Nilfisk E130.2-9

2100 Watt Induction Motor

130Bar/500 Litres Per Hour

I'm not using the OEM factory hose or lance 

I have a heavy duty 2 wire 20m high pressure hose and standard M22 lance with 1/4" quick change nozzles

Works flawlessly 
Awesome thanks

Back