Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

How many jets do you use?

Bongofish

Looking at getting yet another brush to my collection, I only ever use 2 jets but thinking about getting the extreme sill brush 35cm flocked and using all 4 jets (fan jets) for everyday use , does it make a big difference? I'm presuming more water will be used but also quicker to rinse windows? 

Got both 26cm and 35cm brushes with 100 degree fan jets. To get the 4 jet system to give enough spread on the jets so they dont end up looking like 45 degree jets, I have to put the pressure up to 80+😬
It's great for commerical work if you have large panes as the rinse/sheeting is pretty much done in two or three seconds. On normal residential windows, im not sure it would be more efficient, but im sure there is someone here who has used it on residential work who can give their experience.

2 minutes ago, Bongofish said:

Looking at getting yet another brush to my collection, I only ever use 2 jets but thinking about getting the extreme sill brush 35cm flocked and using all 4 jets (fan jets) for everyday use , does it make a big difference? I'm presuming more water will be used but also quicker to rinse windows? 

I use a 35cm ultimate brush with 4 jets for an artwork clean every 8 weeks but thats it.....the rest of the time im using standard 26cm brushes with 2 jets....the problem with the wider brushes is you ll come across smaller narrow windows that are difficult to clean due to the width of the brush....also its extra weight that you really dont need on the end of your pole....

We use 4 x 1.4mm jets in a 35cm Xtreme Hybrid for all of our window cleaning work, unless we're using hot water.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bongofish said:

I only ever use 2 standard pencil jets and get the results i need 

I use 4x 1.4mm pencils. Gets me a nice cover of the window but doesn't require the flow to be pushed up high (have ours set at 50). Its my favourite combination I've tried. 

I have been using extreme 35cm with 4 x 1.4 jets for a long while even with smaller windows if using a swivel can clean sideways.

just ordered the DuPont 35cm extreme sill hope it’s a good brush as the pice is expensive. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.