Cladding cleaning

Clarkus

Hey lads. I hope you're all keeping well and busy😁. I have been asked to clean the cladding on a commercial building. I've never done one on this scale and feel it would be a right ball ache doing this with wfp. Can you pressure wash cladding like this? Can you use heat? Can you use tfr etc? I know a cherry picker will be needed as it is quite high

Screenshot_20210406_220542.jpg

Screenshot_20210406_220505.jpg

18 minutes ago, Clarkus said:

Hey lads. I hope you're all keeping well and busy😁. I have been asked to clean the cladding on a commercial building. I've never done one on this scale and feel it would be a right ball ache doing this with wfp. Can you pressure wash cladding like this? Can you use heat? Can you use tfr etc? I know a cherry picker will be needed as it is quite high

Evening. Good old aluminium insulation panel does get black with grime and alge in shaded areas

It can be steam cleaned pressure washed or wfp with a pretreatment of TFR or Algo clear being applied with a sprayer etc.

Ideally a two man job from ground, scaffold or cherry picker 

19 minutes ago, Clarkus said:

Depending what it’s dirty with softwashing  would be an option, we have done buildings much bigger than that with wfp and Virosol mix doing the bits in the pictures wouldn’t take more than 3 hours with wfp

• Like 2