Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cladding cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clarkus

Hey lads. I hope you're all keeping well and busy?. I have been asked to clean the cladding on a commercial building. I've never done one on this scale and feel it would be a right ball ache doing this with wfp. Can you pressure wash cladding like this? Can you use heat? Can you use tfr etc? I know a cherry picker will be needed as it is quite high

Screenshot_20210406_220542.jpg

Screenshot_20210406_220505.jpg

Hey lads. I hope you're all keeping well and busy?. I have been asked to clean the cladding on a commercial building. I've never done one on this scale and feel it would be a right ball ache doing this with wfp. Can you pressure wash cladding like this? Can you use heat? Can you use tfr etc? I know a cherry picker will be needed as it is quite high

View attachment 24089

View attachment 24090
Evening. Good old aluminium insulation panel does get black with grime and alge in shaded areas

It can be steam cleaned pressure washed or wfp with a pretreatment of TFR or Algo clear being applied with a sprayer etc.

Ideally a two man job from ground, scaffold or cherry picker 

View attachment 24089

View attachment 24090
Depending what it’s dirty with softwashing  would be an option, we have done buildings much bigger than that with wfp and Virosol mix doing the bits in the pictures wouldn’t take more than 3 hours with wfp . 

Back