Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot water pressure system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mile

Can anyone recommend person/company who can build van mounted hot/cold water pressure system. Must have option of pressure and flow adjustments, very low to very high

thanks

Can anyone recommend person/company who can build van mounted hot/cold water pressure system. Must have option of pressure and flow adjustments, very low to very high

thanks
Have you contacted the obvious, Varitech systems Devon aka streamline and speak to ziggy 

I know they have the comet system 

Or HCM jetters

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok that’s very unusual I have been dealing with them for  years and always had a speedy reply 
Aye, they are very busy, I had to wait 10mins to speak to Ben yesterday. They are having problems getting stock after Brexit so I understand what they are going through. I have 3 fences to build for my customers but all the material is sold out and they don't know when it will be back in. Lucky for me as my back is still hurting after Sunday.

Latest Posts

Back