Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Electric Power Washer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ges Clean Ltd

Hi All, we have come across a few jobs where there is no access to the back of the property so cant get the honda out the back, thinking of getting a electric but not too keen on the standard b@q karcher s etc, and tips......

Hi All, we have come across a few jobs where there is no access to the back of the property so cant get the honda out the back, thinking of getting a electric but not too keen on the standard b@q karcher s etc, and tips......
On a serious note the screwfix TITAN TTB2200PRW is a great backup pressure washer with its 150 bar 2.2kw motor and would possibly suit your requirements 

I have a Nilfisk E130.2-9 which is a powerful semi professional 2.3kw induction motor machine which i use only for cleaning my van but acts as my emergency backup and it's served me well and enabled me to complete a few time of day sensitive jobs where petrol engine noise is a big no no 

Have a good evening.

Austin 

Back