green on brick on house

babs2020

hi been asked to clean  some yellow stone  sills and  some green on brick at frontof house   what smy best way of doing it and what chem s has only normally do the drive for him

7 minutes ago, babs2020 said:

hi been asked to clean  some yellow stone  sills and  some green on brick at frontof house   what smy best way of doing it and what chem s has only normally do the drive for him

From your grammar and my dyslexia I think you are saying theres green alge on the brickwork and sills ?? 

Algo clear pro would be my go to chemical 

For quick results a hypo mix will clean it instantly , or if the customer is happy to wait fir a few weeks a bio product would probably kill it off , di you have any pictures??? 

4 minutes ago, babs2020 said:

i have dyslexia thanks  make me feel great

I have serious dyslexia and manged to work around it. 

I wasn't taking the P155 mate 

1 minute ago, babs2020 said:

yes but says  files to big not sure how to put on  

Lol sorry Ime a technology dinosaur 🦕 I don’t know how to reduce the file size 😬😬😬

how long would you leave hypo on brick and can you use  low pressure to  clean it  after hypo 

1 minute ago, Pjj said:

Lol sorry Ime a technology dinosaur 🦕 I don’t know how to reduce the file size 😬😬😬

4 minutes ago, babs2020 said:

yes but says  files to big not sure how to put on  

If you have taken a photo and it's of a to higher resolution open your photo / picture gallery, then open the photo you want to use then screenshot it and try to upload the screenshot as the resolution is only a screen capture 

Just now, babs2020 said:

how long would you leave hypo on brick and can you use  low pressure to  clean it  after hypo 

Leave it to dwell for 20-40 muinits you may need to apply two or three coats , you can apply it through your wfp and backpack if you have one , give it a light scrub whilst applying it leave for a bit then rinse with a garden hose if backpack full of water , make sure you use the appropriate PPE , and dilute the hypo to around 4 parts water to 1 part hypo

17 minutes ago, babs2020 said:

Screenshot_20210409-211900_Gallery.jpg

That’s black mould/algi if using hypo wet the front door down first with tap water and keep misting it after applying the mix fir a couple of muinits to stop hypo going into the door . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/04/2021 at 20:59, Apw1210 said:

I have serious dyslexia and manged to work around it. 

I wasn't taking the P155 mate 

Glad its not just me on here with it grammar and spelling shocking 🤣

Edited by tench0771
1 hour ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Might need a strong mix for the black moustache bit.

4-1 mix will sort that out might need 2-3 applications but it will remove that easily .