Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

green on brick on house

babs2020

hi been asked to clean  some yellow stone  sills and  some green on brick at frontof house   what smy best way of doing it and what chem s has only normally do the drive for him

hi been asked to clean  some yellow stone  sills and  some green on brick at frontof house   what smy best way of doing it and what chem s has only normally do the drive for him
From your grammar and my dyslexia I think you are saying theres green alge on the brickwork and sills ?? 

Algo clear pro would be my go to chemical 

For quick results a hypo mix will clean it instantly , or if the customer is happy to wait fir a few weeks a bio product would probably kill it off , di you have any pictures??? 

Lol sorry Ime a technology dinosaur ? I don’t know how to reduce the file size ???

yes but says  files to big not sure how to put on  
If you have taken a photo and it's of a to higher resolution open your photo / picture gallery, then open the photo you want to use then screenshot it and try to upload the screenshot as the resolution is only a screen capture 

how long would you leave hypo on brick and can you use  low pressure to  clean it  after hypo 
Leave it to dwell for 20-40 muinits you may need to apply two or three coats , you can apply it through your wfp and backpack if you have one , give it a light scrub whilst applying it leave for a bit then rinse with a garden hose if backpack full of water , make sure you use the appropriate PPE , and dilute the hypo to around 4 parts water to 1 part hypo . 

Back