Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scraper holder moerman

mark2788

Does anyone else own a moerman scraper and do you have a special holder/pouch? I currently have one pouch for sill cloth and scraper but it gets so wet and ruins the blade 

Does anyone else own a moerman scraper and do you have a special holder/pouch? I currently have one pouch for sill cloth and scraper but it gets so wet and ruins the blade 
I have an Unger Ninja scraper holder which fits most scrapers designed for the trade.

I also needed any additional holster scraper holder so I made one

Nice simple bit of recycling and creativity from a large plastic bread bin storage box

Made some measurements and drew out some plans and then cut the shape out with a new sharp Stanley knife blade

Cut some holes with a hole saw so I could attach the holster to my work belt and attached a steel tool spring holder which was from screwfix 

Total build cost £2 

20210410_162636.jpg

20210410_162630.jpg

20210410_162612.jpg

I have an Unger Ninja scraper holder which fits most scrapers designed for the trade.

Nice simple bit of recycling and creativity from a large plastic bread bin storage box

Made some measurements and drew out some plans and then cut the shape out with a new sharp Stanley knife blade

Cut some holes with a hole saw so I could attach the holster to my work belt and attached a steel tool spring holder which was from screwfix 

Total build cost £2 

View attachment 24145

View attachment 24146

View attachment 24147
Genius, love the re use and with the lip to protect the blade. Great work, thanks for sharing. 

Genius, love the re use and with the lip to protect the blade. Great work, thanks for sharing. 
Thanks mate. I get knocked by many for making kit. I'm far from tight but it's my upbringing. Build create & invent 

Congratulations on winning the scrapers from Sid. Truly deserved ? 

Thanks mate. I get knocked by many for making kit. I'm far from tight but it's my upbringing. Build create & invent 

Congratulations on winning the scrapers from Sid. Truly deserved ? 
It's good to reuse stuff. It's great to see how peoples minds view things as other things and then make it happen. Very inventive. Plus sometimes you just can't buy exactly what you want.

Cheers on the scrapers from Sid. I never normally win stuff and always enjoy his channel. He does make roof cleaning look soo much easier that I guess it is. I am surprised his arms aren't huge!

Just had a better look at my roof and there isn't as much moss as I thought ? Not sure how well a vid will come out but I will do one. Have a little DIY steel tower that I use to clean out gutters that will get me to nice position to scrape I think. It's only a bungalow but 9ft ceiling and 2ft steps up to front, so gutters more like 12 ft off ground. I am tempted to hypo it after as the tiles have gone quite dark and room in roof gets mega hot, today it was 30deg C up there!! Hopefully the hypo would take them back towards their original colour which is lighter. Looking forward to having a go. It will certainly give my arms a good work out. Cheers

Total build cost £2 

View attachment 24145

View attachment 24146

View attachment 24147
Thats crafty.

You should post that up in the diy section here.

Back