Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exterior gutter cleaning solution

Paul mc

Hi all

I have a job lined up to clean gutter exterior and fascia . I’m currently looking at purchasing ionic contact foam to spray on first but it’s quite pricey 

can anyone recommend any othe spray on cleaners please?

thanks

paul

This will mean you cant do townhouses and ones with conservatories on. Would think a stand off, ladder stay, a bucket of very diluted degreaser of choice and a few dry clothes to dry off drips
Thanks for that 

I was only considering the ladder as it’s a two storey semi detached on flat ground 

Have you used the ionic constant foam before? 
thanks

paul

Thanks for that 

I was only considering the ladder as it’s a two storey semi detached on flat ground 

Have you used the ionic constant foam before? 
thanks

paul
If you would like so see more of an indepth review and usage of Ionics constant flow and contact check out YouTube Squeaky clean Dave or AE Mackintosh they both use it and rate it 

We have tried most things on the market and found that Virosol diluted 10 -1 works as well as anything apply by spray from a backpack or dip brush in a bucket of mix and apply , light rub rinse job done , if you are more ok with chemicals a light weak hypo mix works wonders for staining and greying of white plastics but obviously be careful a 7-1 mix for  this works well. 

If you would like so see more of an indepth review and usage of Ionics constant flow and contact check out YouTube Squeaky clean Dave or AE Mackintosh they both use it and rate it 
I’ve watched a few of the mackintosh videos ....he’s very informative 

We have tried most things on the market and found that Virosol diluted 10 -1 works as well as anything apply by spray from a backpack or dip brush in a bucket of mix and apply , light rub rinse job done , if you are more ok with chemicals a light weak hypo mix works wonders for staining and greying of white plastics but obviously be careful a 7-1 mix for  this works well. 
Thanks for that pjj

i will have a look

paul

Latest Posts

Back