Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Greetings and thanks

Becks

Hello all,

I wanted to finally introduce myself after reading bits on this forum for a few months, I'm now finding topics where I'd like to comment, but it's a bit awkward when I haven't even said hello! ? So hello! I'm quite new to window cleaning, been going since November technically but only really got things rolling properly mid January.  My Dad was a window cleaner for some time so I had at least had a go with both wfp and trad tools a little before, but I've been learning lots as I go along.

I also wanted to say thanks to you all for your posts on here, I've been able to find everything I need with the search box, and all your comments and experiences have been very helpful!

I'm not the most outgoing even online but I will try and join in the forum when I can, I've not got much experience so I won't have any gems of wisdom unfortunately but I'll happily join in the conversation and share a joke or two!

I hope you are all having an excellent weekend ?

Hello all,

I wanted to finally introduce myself after reading bits on this forum for a few months, I'm now finding topics where I'd like to comment, but it's a bit awkward when I haven't even said hello! ? So hello! I'm quite new to window cleaning, been going since November technically but only really got things rolling properly mid January.  My Dad was a window cleaner for some time so I had at least had a go with both wfp and trad tools a little before, but I've been learning lots as I go along.

I also wanted to say thanks to you all for your posts on here, I've been able to find everything I need with the search box, and all your comments and experiences have been very helpful!

I'm not the most outgoing even online but I will try and join in the forum when I can, I've not got much experience so I won't have any gems of wisdom unfortunately but I'll happily join in the conversation and share a joke or two!

I hope you are all having an excellent weekend ?
Welcome to the family ? 

Welcome. You might think you don't have shareable knowledge but everyone has different experiences that are useful at one time or another. You will have knowledge of starting out and what you found easy and what difficult etc.

Everyone brings something to the forum even if that's just a question that prompts people to think of an answer ? 

Have fun and let us know how you get on. 

Agreed, everyone has an input regardless of level of experience. I do agree there's a wealth of knowledge here that everyone can benefit from. 

We are not always on the same page on some matters (hot water system anyone?) but it's always useful to hear both sides and make up our own mind.

Latest Posts

Back